3 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Cookies

I’ve been making banana oat cookies for a while now, in fact, I’ve tried just about every optional mix-in you can image with this simple cookie recipe: white chocolate cranberry, cinnamon raisin, chocolate walnut, raspberry vanilla, you name it! The base of these cookies is very simple, just bananas and oats! In fact, my family eats them a lot for breakfast.
3 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate Cookies
But, the other day I got to thinking. I make this really good chocolate banana smoothie for my daughter (frozen bananas, cacao powder, greek yogurt, flax-meal and almond milk), and it hit me. What if I incorporate cacao powder into the banana cookies and make them SUPER chocolatey! How could I possibly go wrong?
Well, they turned out amazing! I would definitely recommend adding in other mix-ins of your choice (like chocolate chips or nuts for added flavor and texture), but even just these 3 ingredients alone are surprisingly delish. They definitely hit the spot when I’m craving something sweet!
SERVINGS: Approximately 15 cookies
INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 very ripe large bananas
  • 1 cup of quick oats (look for gluten-free oats if you have an allergy– some oats are contaminated with small traces of wheat)
  • 2 small tbsp of unsweetened cacao
  • Optional mix-ins of your choice (chocolate chips, cacao nibs, chopped nuts, raisins, coconut flakes, flax seed, vanilla, diced raspberries, dried cranberries, etc.)
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
You can read Full Recipes and Directions in here >> Healthy Chocolate Cookies