Easy Meat Loaf Recipe – Only 3 Ingredients!

I’m all about simple dinners. If it’s quick and easy, I’m totally in! And this easy meat loaf recipe is a WINNER! It only has 3 ingredients so it’s crazy fast to put together.

Are you questioning the box of stuffing mix? I know I was a little nervous at first, but it actually tastes amazing. All the delicious spices in the stuffing mix give the meat loaf an awesome flavour with a perfectly moist consistency. This recipe is surprisingly delicious and it’s definitely worth trying – especially if you need quick and easy dinner ideas. Seriously, 2 minutes, and your meat loaf is ready to put in the oven.

If you like a glaze, add a sweet barbecue sauce or ketchup on top. I cooked ours plain and we dipped it in Diana Sauce on our plates and it was soooooo good! (Diana Sauce is a sweet barbecue sauce. I just did a quick Google search and I think it might only be available in Canada? Does anyone know if you can get it in the USA? Leave me a comment below!)

I served it to my three picky little eaters for dinner last night and ALL of them finished their entire serving. And my kids are not big fans of meat, so I was kind of just staring at them in disbelief when they kept shoveling forkfuls of it into their mouths until it was all gone. I’m definitely going to add it to my list of regular kid friendly dinners!

Meat loaf seems like it should be one of those classic recipes that you grow up on. Comfort food that mom always makes. But my mom rarely ever made it when I was growing up, and I have no idea why? We come from a Lithuanian background, so our version was a little different I guess?

Easy Meat Loaf Recipe – Only 3 Ingredients!

My mom would basically take a meat loaf, roll it into several medium sized balls, and fry them in a pan. Kind of like a cross between giant meatballs and a really thick hamburger. This easy meat loaf recipe would actually be PERFECT for how she used to make them! Served alongside mashed potatoes. Yum!
Easy Meat Loaf Recipe

The full printable recipe is at the end of this post, but here’s what you’ll need:
Ground Beef
Stuffing Mix
Milk

I used Stove Top by Kraft in the Chicken Flavour, but you can use whatever brand of stuffing you like. You need to use both the bread part and the seasoning packet if they come separately.

Easy Meat Loaf Recipe – Only 3 Ingredients!

Mix it all together in a large bowl.

This easy meat loaf recipe is soooooo good! And it’s so fast to put together! With only 3 ingredients it’s ready to go in the oven in about 2 minutes! Who knew that stuffing mix would make such a delicious meat loaf?! You definitely need to try it!

You can read full recipes and directions in here >> Easy Meat Loaf